Special Prices / E-voucher / Instant Ticket / Fixed Date Ticket
This is the essential Seoul attraction and transport pass for foreign tourists. The Discover Seoul Pass was created by the Seoul Tourism Organization and Seoul Metropolitan Government to make sure that visitors get the full Seoul experience, seeing its most prominent landmarks and tourist attractions with ease and flexibility. The pass functions as both admission ticket and transportation top-up card. Using the TMoney function, you'll be able to top up the card for easy transportation to and from the different landmarks and recover any unused balance in cash once your visit has ended. This is the best and most efficient way for you to see the best sights in Seoul, with options of 24 or 48 and 72 hours of adventure, and easy card pick up from Incheon Airport, Gimpo Airport or Myeongdong in central Seoul.
With Discover Seoul Pass you can make your own Seoul trip itinerary with the 35 tourist attractions featured in the pass- from Seoul landmarks, historical sights, to cultural and hallyu contents.
The same price applies to both Adult and Child
The usage time starts counting from your first redemption at the attraction.
- You can visit a number of other Discover Seoul Pass attractions by just taking the Seoul City Tour Double-Decker Bus Traditional Culture Course? Once you get your wristband ticket, you can simply hop on and off as many times as you want within one day.
- You can even use it as atransit card- The pass features as Tmoney, which allows travelers to use the public transportation. (subway, bus, and taxi)
- You can also make purchases at convenience stores, Starbucks, and other stores.The card can be topped up as needed, and you can get a refund for any remaining balance before your departure.
Top Up Location:
- TMoney can be topped up at any convenience store or at the recharge machines at subway stations for any amount
How to Collect Remaining Funds on TMoney
- If the remaining amount on the card is below 30,000 won, you can easily get a refund at any convenience store or at the service desk at any subway station (there is a 500 won service charge)
- Refunds for charges above 30,000 won can be obtained at Myeong-dong Tourist Information Center (KEB Hana Bank Main Office First Floor Annex, 66, Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul)
1) Myeongdong Tourist Information Center
- Address: 66, Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul (KEB Hana Bank Main Office First Floor Annex)
- Phone No: +82-2-778-0333
※ Opening hours: 10:30am - 06:30pm (Closed on National holidays)
2) Incheon International Airport Terminal 1: International Taxi Infomation Desk (Gate 5)
※ Opening hours: 24 hours
3) Incheon International Airport Terminal 2 : World Roaming booth (1/F, next to exit 6)
※ Opening hours: 24 hours
4) Gimpo Airport: International Taxi Infomation Desk (Arrival Hall)