Special Prices / E-voucher / Instant Ticket / Fixed Date Ticket
■ For transportation and sightseeing, make your trip around Mt. Fuji more economical by using Mt. Fuji Pass
With "Mt. Fuji Pass", you can get on and off for the local bus which operating in Yamanashi and Shizuoka Area, also the train, Fujikyu Railway. Besides, you can use the popular sightseeing spots like the excursion ship "En Soleil" and Fuji-Q Highland, etc.
■ From Single Day Pass to 3-Day Pass, you can combine it with your travel schedule flexible
To meet the variety of needs such as Day trip or the longer stay, the visitor can choose from Single Day Pass to 3-Day Pass base on their needs.
■ Privilege Discount of 12 Facilities Around Mt. Fuji also available with this pass
With Mt. Fuji Pass, you will receive the discount and another welcome gift from 12 facilities which around Mt. Fuji Area.
With the Pass, you ride the trains and the buses on the following routes, and you use the following tourist facilities as well.
FujiQ Highland (Entrance fee + 1 Attraction)
Lake Kawaguchiko Plesure Cruise [En Soleille] (Free Admission)
Lake Yamanakako [Swan Lake Cruise] (Free Admission)
Mt.Kachi-Kachi Ropeway (Free Admission)
Lake Motosuko Pleasure Cruiser [Moguran] (Free Admission)
Fuketsu (Wind Cave) (Free Admission)
Hyoketsu (Ice Cave) (Free Admission)
Grinpa [Amusement park] (Entrance fee)
Fujiyama Museum (Free Admission)
You can get exclusive privileges at 12 facilities on below places. Just only show your Mt.Fuji Pass there!
- Oshino Ninja Villege
- Mt.Fuji 5th Station Fujikyu Unjyokaku
- Highland Resort Hotel&Spa
- Gateway Fujiyama Kawaguchiko Station
- Gateway Fujiyama Mt.Fuji Station
- Michino-eki Subashiri
- Highland Bus Terminal Shop
- La ville de Gaspard et Lisa (Gaspard and Lisa Town)
- Fujikyu Railway Shimoyashida sta. Shimoyashida Club
- Fujima Onsen
1. The use of this restricted to the signer. It is valid only when the ticket is set on it.
2. When using the train, the bus or the tourist facility ,be sure to present the Pass to the crew or the staff. Please present it in a way they can confilm the valid period of the Pass.
3. While using the Pass, carry your passport with you and please present it to the staff upon their requests.
4. With the Pass, you can ride the trains and the buses on the following routes, and you can use the following tourist facilities:
Fujikyu Railway between Kawaguchiko Sta. and Otsuki Sta. ( Fujikyu Railway Local train / Thomas Land Train ) Note: other line train please ask a little addition charge with counter ticket
More information route & timetable train >> Click here
Routes covered by Kawaguchiko Sightseeing Bus “Red-Line”,Saiko Sightseeing Bus”Green-Line”, Narusawa/Shojiko/Motosuko Sightseeing
Fuji-Q Highland, Amusement Park Grinpa, Fugaku Fuketsu Wind Cave, Narusawa Hyoketsu Ice Cave and Fujiyama Museum.
5. Vail for local trains and non-reserved seats of rapid trains.
To ride Fujisan View Express, Fujisan Express or other express trains or Fuji Tozan Densha, you have to additionally purchase the express ticket or the seating ticket.
6. At Fuji-Q Highland, the Pass works as the asmission ticket. It can also be used for one time to ride attraction.
7. At amusement Park Grinpa, the Pass works only as the admission ticket. Please pay additional fee to ride the attractions.
8. You can use this Pass only within the valid period.
9. We will not reissue the Pass when it is lost, including a case when it is stolen.
10. We will not refund the Pass or extend its valid period for any reason including the operation being cancelled, the parks being closed, or delays.
Also we will not bear additional expenses such as transportation fee and accommodation fee caused by change of course. (*The above information are as of June, 2017, and may be subject to change.)
Credit vdo by: OurWorlds
Ticket & Voucher
This is a ticket for visitors for sightseeing from foreign continents.
Only visitors who had been approved “Short-Term Stay” of status of residence by Japan immigration for sightseeing.
The reservation name should match the name on the passport.
Ticket is only valid when it has been mounted.
Required to show your ticket when boarding on train and bus, and entering amusement parks and so on.
According to amusement park, you need to receive an attraction-ride ticket, so that please follow crews.
Adult (Jr.High Sch. Or older = 13+ years old), Child (Elementary Sch = 6-12 years old) Note: Children under 6 years old can ride Train & Bus free but exclude all values of Mt.fuji pass.
In the event that you do not receive an email from us, Please check your Junk Mail if you use Gmail email. Please check the "Promotions" or "Updates" tab. or notify us via email.
1 Day pass or ( 2-3 Days pass) base on your booked.
All special promote detail of Mt.fuji pass mention.
How to Book & How to Use
Easy to booking Mt.fuji pass you just do it from this step
1. Choose date of you strart Mt.fuji pass
2. Select option Mt.fuji pass from you want to book
3. Select Quantity of Adult and Child ( Child ticket for 6-12 years old )
4. Go to payment gateway # After you booked and Paid we will send your E-voucher QR code within 24 hr. (All your booking are instant confirm tickets)
5. After you get E-voucher QR code you can start Mt.fuji pass on date of you booked directly with all Operator in Japan.
Ticket has three kinds of period. 2days and 3days tickets must be used in through.
Reissue not admitted.
Change of date not admitted.
Refund not admitted because of stop of operation close of amusement park and delay.
#Note: if you buy ticket service on Available Today, " Please wait 30mins for voucher active before your go to exchange at counter ticket "