Siam Niramit Bangkok
Type: Show & Performances
Location: Huaykwang, Bangkok, Thailand
Promotion: Non-Thai Nationals
Special Prices / E-voucher / Instant Ticket / Fixed Date Ticket
For over seven centuries, Siam has been home of diverse cultures, a cross-road where civilizations meet.
In Act 1, Siam Niramit takes you back to the past to witness...
- The North (The Ancient Kingdom of Lanna) The King and Queen lead a procession to worship relics of the Lord Buddha. They release a ceremonial lantern then the royal guards perform a display of swordsmanship.
- The South Seas (Traders from Overseas) In the south, Thai Buddhist and Muslim cultures blend harmoniously. Chinese merchants arrive from across the seas to barter goods.
- The Northeast (Issan) (Heritage of the Kluner Civilization) Villagers celebrate the religious festival in front of the sacred temple. Suddenly an ancient and revered Khmer temple, appears before their eyes. “Apsara” (angels) magically come to life.
- The central plains (Ayutthaya.. the mighty capital) The peasants live a simple life, cultivating rice in the fertile soil of the Central Plains. Life in the palace, in contrast, is very grand, as Western ambassadors arrive to discuss foreign relations. Witness the magnificent procession of royal barges.
Despite their diverse cultures and livelihoods, Thai people are all bound by a common belief in the religious principle of the Law of Karma. Good deeds or bad deeds in this world result in merit or suffering in the next life.
In Act 2 we visit the three realms central to traditional Thai beliefs...
- Fiery Hell, where the flames are fuelled by peoples sins, is ruled by Phrayom, King of Hell. He ensures that the condemned souls receive punishment that matches the nature and gravity of their crimes. Liars have their tongues torn out; alcoholics are forced to drink from a cauldron of boiling water; adulterers must climb a tree bristling with sharp thorns…
- Mystical Himapaan : Himapaan is a mystical forest that exists at the boundary between our earthly realm and heaven. This beautiful and mysterious forest is populated by magical creatures such as kinaree (half woman-half bird), and nareepon (beautiful girls born from trees as fruit)... In this scene,we see Mekhala & Ramasoon, demi-gods who are believed, in Thai mythology, to be the progenitors of lightning and thunder.
- Blissful Heaven, where Indra, the greatest deity of all, presides. Angels perform an elegant aerial dance.
Act 3 : Journey though joyous festivals
Thai Buddhists believe that to go to heaven, one must gather merit on earth. Thai culture is full of a wide variety of merit-making festivals, which combine religious ceremony with colourful and joyful celebration, for example, Ordination Ceremonies, Songkran, the Phitakhon Ghost Parade, Loy Krathong etc.
Open Monday - Sunday (Excepted on Tuesday)
Buffet hours: 17:00pm-19:45pm
Pre-show entertainment: 19:00pm-19:30pm
Theatre doors open at 19:30pm
Show starts at 20:00pm (duration: 80 mins without intermission)
Child ticket: 4-12 years and/or less than 140 cm
Siam Niramit Phuket Theater >> Click here
Credit vdo by: Joinfull
Ticket & Voucher
Print voucher or show your e-voucher on your mobile phone at counter ticket also present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number.
The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.
E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered.
E-ticket is valid for one-time for use.
In the event that you do not receive an email from us, Please check your Junk Mail if you use Gmail email. Please check the "Promotions" or "Updates" tab. or notify us via email.
Based on select package
Address: 19 Tiamruammit rd, Huai Khwang, Bangkok, Thailand
- Siam Niramit Map -
If The show is tempoprarily closed due to inclement weather or for other unexcepted reasons, the show will endeavor to transfer your booking to a preferred alternative date subject to availability.
For foreign Thai residents (expats) please bring proper documentation e.g., driver’s license, work permits, student visas, phone or utility bills, etc.
Once confirm booked are Non-Refundable.