Special Prices / E-voucher / Instant Ticket / Fixed Date Ticket
The Keisei Skyliner is a top of the range high-speed train that operates between Narita Airport and Ueno (downtown Tokyo) offering a comfortable and efficient passenger service. With services from terminals 1, 2, 3 the Skyliner provides a non-stop service to Nippori Station, which offers easy connections onto JR lines as well as stopping at Ueno in the heart of downtown Tokyo. Passengers can travel between the airport and Tokyo without the hassle or stress of transfers or congestion. With 3 services running each hour, discover the convenienceand comfort of one of Japan's fastest trains and start your Japan journey inthe best possible way.
Voucher Exchange Location
1. Redemption：Confirmation email will be sent to the appointed email address or mobile phone once the booking is made. *Please present QR code or verification number to get the physical ticket in below servicecounter.
2. Redeemticket counter：
1. NaritaInternational Airport(T1 Arrival): 1st Floor, International Arrival Hall South Exit, H.I.S Service Counter / Business Hours: 08:30am - 22:00pm
2. NaritaInternational Airport(T2 Arrival): 1st Floor, International Arrival Hall, H.I.S Service Counter / Business Hours: 08:30am - 22:00pm
3. Haneda Airport(T2 Arrival): 2nd Floor, Haneda International Arrival Hall Exit, H.I.S Service Counter / Business Hours: 08:30am - 22:00pm
4. HIS-TIC Tourist Information Center: 1st Floor, Harajuku Ash Building, H.I.S. Tourist Information Service Center / Business Hours: 10:00am - 18:00pm
*Note:Skyliner + Tokyo Metro Package ticket pick up locations only Tokyo Narita Airport Exchange. Other stations can not be redeemed, please note.
Skyliner Route Map
Credit vdo by: Keisei Movies【京成電鉄公式チャンネル】
Ticket & Voucher
Print voucher or show your e-voucher on your mobile phone at counter ticket also present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number.
The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.
E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered.
E-ticket is valid for one-time for use.
In the event that you do not receive an email from us, Please check your Junk Mail if you use Gmail email. Please check the "Promotions" or "Updates" tab. or notify us via email
Based on your choice types ticket
(Narita Express) Keisei Skyliner one way ticket
(Narita Express) Keisei Skyliner return ticket + Tokyo Metro 1-Day pass
(Narita Express) Keisei Skyliner return ticket + Tokyo Metro 2-Day pass
(Narita Express) Keisei Skyliner return ticket + Tokyo Metro 3-Day pass
(Narita Express) Keisei Skyliner one way ticket + Tokyo Metro 1-Day pass
(Narita Express) Keisei Skyliner one way ticket + Tokyo Metro 2-Day pass
(Narita Express) Keisei Skyliner one way ticket + Tokyo Metro 3-Day pass
Free WiFi aboard all Skyliner trains, Please ask for the password at the Keisei counter
Narita Airport Terminal 3 is not the boarding point, please transfer to Narita Airport Terminal 1 or 2
The Tokyo Skyliner one way ticket is available only for non-Japanese passport holders.
Full refunds will be made at least 24 hours prior before date of issue ticket