Special Prices / E-voucher / Instant Ticket / Fixed Date Ticket
The Sanctuary of Truth is a gigantic wooden construction which covers the area of more than two rais (two rais = 0.32 hectare). The top point of the building is about 105 meters high. It was constructed to withstand the wind and sunshine on the seashore at Rachvate Cape, Tumbon Naklea, Amphur Banglamung, Chon Buri Province.
Open every days
Operating time: 8:00am - 18:00pm
Wood Carving Show: 11.30 / 15.30
Children ticket is for child 110-140cm of height.
Children is under 110cm of height, Free of Charge. (Admission fee only)
Speed boat scenery excursion see the castle (20 mins.)
Trekking elephant around the castle (20 mins.)
Riding a horse around the sanctuary of truth (25 mins.)
Horse carriage around the sanctuary of truth (15 mins.)
Riding a horse in field and have staff take care (1Hrs.)
Driving ATV (2 Round)
Rowing Boat around castle (20 mins.) + 1 Coconut
- Admission fee only
- Package A1 : Admission fee + Speedboat + Food (Thai) *free Fruit & Juice
- Package A2 : Admission fee + Riding a horse + Food (Thai) *free Fruit & Juice
- Package A3 : Admission fee + Horse carriage + Food (Thai) *free Fruit & Juice
- Package A4 : Admission fee + Trekking elephant + Food (Thai) *free Fruit & Juice
- Package A5 : Admission fee + ATV + Food (Thai) *free Fruit & Juice
- Package A6 : Admission fee + Rowing Boat + 1 Coconut + Food (Thai) *free Fruit & Juice
Credit vdo by: The Sanctuary of Truth
Ticket & Voucher
Print voucher or show your e-voucher on your mobile phone at counter ticket also present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number.
The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.
E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered.
E-ticket is valid for one-time for use.
In the event that you do not receive an email from us, Please check your Junk Mail if you use Gmail email. Please check the "Promotions" or "Updates" tab. or notify us via email.
Base on select package
Sanctuary of Truth Pattay Map
Moderate clothing is recommended for entry to Sanctuary/Temples/Shrines, knees and shoulders must be covered for respectful the pleaces.